J Darcy Of Dogs and Deer

Zephyr

Please read advertising rules. Any goods offered for sale must be placed in classifieds.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a hell of a book,whether you liked/agreed with it or not,and it will be worth a LOT of money in the future,they are already selling for more than £100 on EvilBay.

M

That old black and white bitch of his couldnt catch cold , hes a good lad , simon , but that nose casts hell of a shadow

hi mark have just got your pm and replied to it. The books selling at £70 for the unsigned, un-numbered trade ones without box and £120 for the signed, numbered one in box on ebay so please bear this in mind when pming with an offer. cheers.

Fantastic book,
I have mine,, and will never sell,, just managed to get his other book as well,,, the hare and the swift hound, so well chuffed.

I`d keep it mate,, it`s a superb book.

aye the hare and the swift hound was a fantastic book too I think he has plans to do another but with more text and in depth breeding info etc, as the hare and swift hound was designed to be more a photographic coffee table style book. It was selling for about £200 but is now down to around £120 on Ebay which is still good money considering the original rrp.

great read jd can write a book thats for shure the guy has done a fair bit as a young man he mabe not have the best dogs but iam shure we all have had our fair share of duds over the years but i found it a good read and it will be worth collecting :british:

Should anyone be looking for a copy if this book I have a couple of spares. It's an interesting read if you're keen on deer, whether you agree with the authors methods of taking them or not.

I have a spare copy of this book if anyones interested, its one of the limited edition of 1000 signed and numbered in a presentation box. Its an excellent read with superb photos. pm for more details, cheers

Admin would appreciate it if you put any materials for sale in the appropriate place on the site. We also do not allow cross reference sales with ebay. Any materials for sale in the classifieds must have a fixed price. You also need 30+ posts before placing an advert.

Thank you

Back