Thread: eyecup for 8.5x42el's

eyecup for 8.5x42el's

Whilst crawling over rough ground stalking sika in Ireland last week I damaged the screw out eycup on my binos. Anyone know of where I can get a replacement? Any good tips for what to do with binos when crawling. Dont say take them off as usually need them to locate deer at firing position. Tried slinging them over my left shoulder but still get dragged over the terrain whilst crawling.

Contact swarovski direct,they will give you one free of charge I would imagine,they have with me in the past
    As for keeping binos safe,get a smock with a front bino pocket,safe as houses then

Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

I suggest contacting:
    Phone: 0044-1737-856812
    I have found Christine exceptionally helpful in the past. I sometimes tuck my binoculars into my shirt.
    Regards JCS

i had exactly te same problem last month contacted swarovski uk had a replacement pair next morning

Also Carrie Brown at Swarovski UK, she sorted my SL's out in very short order.

Swarovski Optik
    Perrywood Business Park
    RH1 5JQ
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Thanks for all the above replies.

I contacted them re: a strap they sent a new one straight out.