Thread: Just to say hello

Just to say hello

Just to say hello, so just a few words. Had FAC when they were 10/- from post office so giving my age away a bit also been at it a long time. Now shoot mostly with my pal 'Hawkeye 1' who I met at the clay ground over 3 years ago, pigeon,crow,fox and rabbit shooting mainly over a large number of permissions.
    Also have several centre fire rifles as I do foxing and just getting into deer stalking, also do a lot of target shooting especially long range both on the N.E. mod ranges up to 600yds and at Bisley up to 1200 yds.
    Love shooting the old classic rifles, Lee Enfield .303 and Karl Gustave 6.5x55 Sweedish. Have also Sako TRG22 in .308, Sako 85 Finnlight in 6.5x55, Savage .17 HMR, Anschutz .22 RF, Marlin Underlever .44 Rem Mag. Also love black powder shooting with Rogers and Spencer .44 revolver and 45/70 Sharpes Quigley.
    Joined here because you are never too old to learn and nice to meet like minded folk.
    Pretty new to deer stalking so hoping to learn and get tips from all you guys out there, also studying for DSC1 when I get the time.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses