adjustable trigger

tikka 3006

hello all i am looking for an adjustable trigger for a cz 455. want it to go from 1/2lb up to 3lb. all advice on makes/ suppliers etcwould be grateful. also what would be the best mod to put on it. was looking at an a-tec or a roedale. is there a better one than either of these available cheers and thanksin advance for the help

Not sure your going to get an adjustable trigger that goes down that low.
I have tried to different complete trigger replacements in a 452, the Rifle Basics was poo, the Timney I still have
but it won't go that light, it's on the ragged edge at 1lb 6oz, mine is at 1lb 12oz and is very smooth and predictable.
The very best trigger to be honest is either a yodave kit and some very careful setting up, or an adjustable sear, more money
but quicker and easier adjustment, only really important if you are going to keep adjusting though I would have thought.
If you really do want it easily adjustable on a regular basis you should have bought a 453 with the set trigger.
As far as a mod goes, I have tried them all at one time or another, but for the money the Sac is tough to beat at £35.
If I was after something a little better at more money then the ASE Utra rimfire, but only for a .22, not worth it for HMR to my mind.

Neil. :)

cheers for that hornet6 the name yodave as come up a few times in conversation. where can they be gotten from. my dad has a 22mag and was wondering if the ase rimfire do that cheers

cheers for that hornet6 the name yodave as come up a few times in conversation. where can they be gotten from. my dad has a 22mag and was wondering if the ase rimfire do that cheers

The yodave trigger either comes from e-bay, which is where he first marketed them, or you can do it from his website.
For e-bay just search for CZ trigger, or direct from his website Yodave Products - Home
Wish you had posted this yesterday, I clicked the buy it now button on a bore guide for my CZ .22 yesterday, not that it would save you much as he only charges $5 shipping to the uk for the trigger kit.
As for the ASE Utra, i bought my first one for a WMR and it worked well, but to be honest like the HMR the Sac is really hard to beat.
I am actually using a Sac on my .22 Hornet, it is smaller, lighter and quieter than the CMM6 I bought for the job, not to mention £170 cheaper.

Neil. :)

Back