Thread: Burris Fulfield11 4.5-14x42

Burris Fulfield11 4.5-14x42

Hi all i have decided to thin out all my scopes, i will put them on as i choose which ones to let go and which to keep they are all new boxed never been mounted however some i have had for a couple of years but neverless not out of their box and never mounted.

the first one up is this Burris Fullfield 11 it is an 1" tube model and is the 4.5-14x42 it has an adjustable objective front lens and is fitted with the Ballistic Plex, it has a quick focus eye bell, this is the US model and not the cheaper Japan version which has in dark black letters under the turrets made in japan.

if you go to the GMK website you can get a lot more info and the retail price which on this model is now of 515.00 this is a superb scope and is rated on all full bore scopes including black powder.

picture 2 and picture 6 show the set of Ballistic stickers that you can take of and add to a range card the data is a zero set for all the different calibres people may use this scope for it includes drop of and windage adjustments at a given zero and bullet weight very very usefull, even gives data for rim fire and HMR bullet weight and zero data hold points.

all boxed all paperwork warranty paper (lifetime warranty to any person even if used).

cash on collection, bank transfer(prefered method quick easy and safe), personal cheque.

for sale for 300 + post rm/sd

cheers Paul
    Last edited by trooper3.1; 29-12-2011 at 17:14.
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.