Thread: A Happy New Year

A Happy New Year

Hello and a big thank you to all who came Stalking here in the last year. From Novices to the "Old Hands" who taught me a thing or two! ; It was a pleasure to meet you all. The common denominator was the enthusiasm for Stalking and the respect they all had for our Deer.
    They came from all walks of life, - - Pilots, Butchers, Oil Rig Workers, Landscape Gardeners, a Janitor (& Flying Boat Pilot!), Brickies, Joiners, Hoteliers, Soldiers, Students, a Chef, etc etc, the list is endless - - It was very interesting meeting each and every one.

Finally I’ld like to also give a big thankyou to The Stalking Directory and especially the Admin team who made this meeting of like-minded folks possible.

Here’s hoping you’ve all had a very Merry Christmas and that you have a happy & prosperous New Year with plenty of successful Stalking.

All the best for 2012 JR.. Thank you for your hospitality over the last few years.. Ive just had a look at the det programme for 2012 and see im at Lossie for 10 days at the beginning of April.. I will be in touch regarding booking a trip out.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Same to you John, enoyed the foxing nights and the stalking. A great host, good banter, an all round "Good Bloke".

Catch up in 2012, have a Very Prosperous New Year.

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

A happy and prosperous New Year to you all from the Admin team, the site would be nothing without it's members. I hope 2012 looks after the health and wealth of you and yours.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

and a happy new year to you and your's.

and to all the site members

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Happy new year to you all, tis arrived here and it`s going to be a good one