Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Hello all,I have been browsing this site for a few months now but never got round to register! I live in Essex/Suffolk border area with a young family and 4 dogs. I like all fieldsports, but my main passion is deer stalking and wildfowling. Whilst living in Wilshire for a short period, I used to go pigeon shooting a few times a week, but I am struggling to find accepting farmers here. I do some rabbit and fox shooting ( more rabbitthan fox ) as well and the normal vermin control on a few local paddock, gardens and a farm. For deer, I use a .308 A bolt and a .243 CZ 550. Ammo for both is Sako, but the .308 groups just as well with Prvi 150gr. The .243 did not like the 100gr Prvi.I have a couple of .22lr for rabbits and short range fox and two shotguns which are used mainly for wildfowling now. An Air Arms S410 .22 deals with everything else, normally on a daily basis.I have not gone down the reloading road yet, but have been close many times. Always seem to talk myself out of it for various reasons. I stalk deer in Norfolk mainly, but still waiting to stalk CWD and Sika, neither of which I have seen in the flesh. I stalk as much as family/work commitments allow.All the best PointerJack.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

All the best Jack, SD is really useful.