Thread: Widu

Hello all .
    Just started on here , Been stalking over 35 years . Profesionally for 17 years . I am looking for a Mauser K 98 in 8x57 or 9.3x 62 so long as the action and barrel are in good condition don't matter if it's well used . A Husquarner in same cal would do. Got to be short barreled for tracking but can sort that . I have a highly trained B G S dog for tracking wounded Boar and deer, just had three weeks in Germany working him with some of the best trackers in the hunting word. So if anyone has an old wreck in the cabinet as above would appreciate been told .Also Me and the dog are avaiable to help stalkers find wounded or injured Deer or Boar No Fee but if you want to give something towards fuel costs thanks
    God Hunting . WIDU.

Welcome to the site, you might want to ask about the mauser elsewhere on the site as this is only for introductions,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Thanks John . Bit of a dinosaur at this

Welcome to the site Widu- from widu13! Whereabouts roughly in England are you?
    .243 Weatherby Vanguard Synth /.223 BRNO CZ527 Synthetic
    .22LR CZ 455 Synth / 12G Stoeger 2000 / 12G U/O Bettinsoli
    12G Zoli SBS / .410 unknown Italian

Hello wido13. Yorkshire thats where, Nice name did'nt realise you already had it but also did'nt look.

Welcome to the site Widu.

New to SD but slowly getting the hang of it.

Hi Widu.
    It's full of information.
    And we are a friendly bunch really.