High Seats

sambo

Hi Guys I am after some high seats (2 possibly 3) I am useless when it comes to welding so my option are building them out of wood or buying one of these steel ones from bush wear but the cost is the thing that is putting me off. so do you guys have any drawings or pics of wooden high seats or are any of you welders willing to make me some and obviously i will pay you for the task.

Regards Sam

hi, if you had a drawing my bother would knock you some up(plater by trade and a very good welder) at a good price, we have a steel suppliers round the corner if you payed them on a card we would pick it up the steel for you and make them up with a quick turn around, p.m me if your interested.cheers stav

made two from salvaged timber at the weekend piece of piddle to make put a thread up skip rat highseat last week

Have just taken delivery of a 5 metre free standing single seat in galvanised metal box steel with detachable rear spikes all in and delivered £240.00.

Absolutely over the moon and I can install it on my own but two would be better, the quality is brilliant.

PM me if you would like the guys number

You twonk. The dimensions were in feet. Not inches. :D

He must have done the stage set design for Spinal Tap. ;)

" I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem *may* have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being *crushed* by a *dwarf*. Alright? That tended to understate the hugeness of the object."

Back