Monarch Country Products Game Bag,

Rotwild

I will be the envy of all the guns and beaters at this Saturdays shoot with my new Monarch game bag from Monarch Country Products - Fine apparel for country life I placed the order and the following day I received a phone call thanking me for my order and it has been dispatched also to expect a follow up phone call after the bag is arrived to see if I am happy with it, it arrived the following day and when I removed it from the packaging it could have been a Brady game bag due to its quality and style, it was made to a very high standard and some excellent features like bellowed netting to help carry more game, a zipped pocket at the rear and a removable lining ideal for anyone to keep your flask and sandwiches in the bag and removed to carry extra game, the waist strap is a very clever idea which i am sure will be a great help when walking.

I would not hesitate to recommend this game bag due to its quality and price and a refreshing change to see something with made in England on it, also the excellent customer service from Monarch Country Products.

Garry

Back