Thread: Hi Folks. New Member from Oxford.

Post Hi Folks. New Member from Oxford.

Hi Folks My name is Bruce, i'm 48 and from Oxford. Been shooting from the age of 14 and slowley worked up through shotguns to my main love, Rifles! I shoot 17 HMR, .223, .243 & .270 with the occasional bit of Airguning. I prefer Stalking & Fox shooting with rifles to shotguns, but still have a bit of fun from time to time with the scatter guns! I know a few people from SD and shoot with a couple of them on a local shoot. We are just getting into night vision, so it has been fun & games now we have the longer nights! I work as a retail manager in the Guntrade but never seem to get out and do enough shooting myself! A polite note, I will not answer any trade orientated questions on this forum as per site rules. So please don't ask me any. Ta very much! Happy New Year to one and all!!

Hi mate and welcome to the forum.
    .243 Weatherby Vanguard Synth /.223 BRNO CZ527 Synthetic
    .22LR CZ 455 Synth / 12G Stoeger 2000 / 12G U/O Bettinsoli
    12G Zoli SBS / .410 unknown Italian

Welcome to the site, nice intro especially the bit, " I will not answer any trade orientated questions on this forum as per site rules", thank you.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi Bruce

About time you joined SD, welcome.

Next time I'm visiting Countrywide I'll call in to the shop for a coffee & a chat.

Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Hello Bruce, thought it was you from reading the .223 Ammo thread, i know you meet many in the shop but i,m the pain in the arse from Brize with the Sako85, say hello to Craig the miserable old sodcheerscraig