Hi Folks. New Member from Oxford.

BasilBeGone

Hi Folks :tiphat: My name is Bruce, i'm 48 and from Oxford. Been shooting from the age of 14 and slowley worked up through shotguns to my main love, Rifles! I shoot 17 HMR, .223, .243 & .270 with the occasional bit of Airguning. I prefer Stalking & Fox shooting with rifles to shotguns, but still have a bit of fun from time to time with the scatter guns! I know a few people from SD and shoot with a couple of them on a local shoot. We are just getting into night vision, so it has been fun & games now we have the longer nights! I work as a retail manager in the Guntrade but never seem to get out and do enough shooting myself! A polite note, I will not answer any trade orientated questions on this forum as per site rules. So please don't ask me any. Ta very much! Happy New Year to one and all!!

Welcome to the site, nice intro especially the bit, " I will not answer any trade orientated questions on this forum as per site rules", thank you.

John

Hi Bruce

About time you joined SD, welcome.

Next time I'm visiting Countrywide I'll call in to the shop for a coffee & a chat.

Cheers

Chris

Hello Bruce, thought it was you from reading the .223 Ammo thread, i know you meet many in the shop but i,m the pain in the arse from Brize with the Sako85, say hello to Craig the miserable old sodcheerscraig

Back