Thread: Ucaller

I am thinking of getting a fox caller,can't afford a foxpro,just wondering what people think of the ucaller,cheers

we use one called in 3 new years day and 2 last nite just dont over use the dog call too much the vixen call quite realistic hope this helps

hi mate,i think all callers have there moment,i have used the ucaller and have had them running in on some nights,and then go another night and nothing,why not get the wam its a awesome bit of kit and wont break the bank at 12,i have got the mini colibri which i use to good affect but some times have to switch callers to get em coming.

Thanks for replies,should have said i have got wamand foxcall uk mouth calls ,have had some success,but just wondred whether you had better results with more consistant electronic callers,thanks again, cheers.

to be honest mate the mouth fox caller isnt working at the moment so i found its putting them off the more interested in shaggin than eating will do in a few weeks when vixens are heavy