Available: Free stalking day(2 outing) for a novice

Distinguished Member
I would like too offer a free stalking day (2 outings) in highseats, to help out a novice stalker.

im trying to help someone who is sitting in front of the computer thinking im never going to get started in this stalking sport, i cant afford it, its a closed loop etc etc.

dont worry if you havent got any gear i can supply that for you to use.

a few rules now

(1) please dont pm me if you can easly afford to buy stalking
(2) newbie novice only pls
(3) must have insurance
(4) stalking day to be arranged before 31st march 2012.

please pm me with your story and i will pick a winner the end of january.

im going to say now i wont be replying to any of the pms i receive, as i wont have the time to.

trying to help

ATB

Dave

What a generous offer, i doubt there's another such forum let alone or site with an individual that would make such a kind gesture.

Dave, a fantastic offer for a someone hopefully very deserving. I wish I had had this offer when I was trying to get into the stalking game.

I have just been reading another thread about a young but not novice stalker. I can only hope the said new member is banned. You have brought a lot to the SD and admire you for giving something back!

Dave, a fantastic offer for a someone hopefully very deserving. I wish I had had this offer when I was trying to get into the stalking game.

I have just been reading another thread about a young but not novice stalker. I can only hope the said new member is banned. You have brought a lot to the SD and admire you for giving something back!

+1 very generous offer

Dave, thats a great offer a true gentleman. Stalker 308 beat me to it with his response above.

Thats what this site is about.

Brian

PS are they park or wild?:rofl:

Well done Dave, that's yet another fantastic offer! :cool:

all the best,

Alex

What a great offer ! As a relative newbie to stalking I am always so impressed with the way people on this forum make such genuine and generous offers to help newcomers.

Sadly even as a newbie with only one stalk under my belt I don't quite meet the criteria stated so will pass and let someone else take up this great offer.

Good on you and if you are stuck deciding between 2 candidates let me know and i,ll help out with some stalking

kind regards

Muntjacstalker

thanks muntjacstalker and very kind of you ,ill will be in touch if i cant decide between two candidates.

many thanks

ATB

Dave

Good offer! Fieldsports need much more of this kind of 'big picture' thinking/action (as does the agricultural industry btw!)

And just to mirror the above offer and offers of help...Should you find that your potential candidate Is too far away from you travel wise and I am closer, I will take him on my ground...If that would be acceptable with yourself...Cheers

And just to mirror the above offer and offers of help...Should you find that your potential candidate Is too far away from you travel wise and I am closer, I will take him on my ground...If that would be acceptable with yourself...Cheers

many thanks sparko, i will keep that in mind thankyou.

ATB

Dave

3 words -- What a gent

Just when you've thought about it and decided the whole worlds just take take take , a true diamond turns up and washes it all away, a very generous offer.

All the best to the lucky person

Back