Thread: hello newbie here.

hello newbie here.

hi there i am ben, new to the forum and stalking. i have joined up to see if i can gain an insight into stalking and hopefully take it up. i currently dont have fac but i am wanting to apply and hopefully take up stalking in the future. i am 25 and from south yorkshire, upto 18 i was a constant shadow beside my father following him in everything he does from ferreting and snaring, flying birds of prey to air gun shooting and pigeon shooting. from around the age of 12 to present i have been an obbsesive carp angler spending days and days on the bank. i hope i can meet people on the forum to help and guide me into stalking and hopefully gain experience.
    atb ben.

Welcome to the site Ben. you have come to the right place to learn,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Really liked subliminal message in your picture - you shouldn't have much trouble lugging deer out! I predict you being very popular
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016

Hi Ben, good to see you here. One of the places where I shoot has a lake stuffed with giant carp, but no one is allowed to fish. Still interesting seeing the bow waves as they cruise around. Great place to be. Just returned from a mouch this morning. Enjoy the site.

The depth of knollage on here is wonderfull
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe