scope rings for ruger M77 MKII'S

bobjs

can anyone tell me if you can get 30mm high rings for the above rifle.

cheers

bob.

Bob,

Make sure you check size - if it's for your Zeiss, you may get away with mediums - I'm pretty sure I only have highs with my Swaro 56obj lens - it's tight, but OK.
Complete chance, but ring Steve Beaty at Ivythorn Sporting - he did have a set knocking around.....

E t R

Bob,

Make sure you check size - if it's for your Zeiss, you may get away with mediums - I'm pretty sure I only have highs with my Swaro 56obj lens - it's tight, but OK.
Complete chance, but ring Steve Beaty at Ivythorn Sporting - he did have a set knocking around.....

E t R

cheers E t R,

you should see this rifle, its flipin smashing. ooooooooooooolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaa.photos laters boys :) :) :)

bob.

EtR it's very hard to get those lined up properly i found i was very disapointed with them , and so went back to factory ruger mounts as they are about as good as you can get, no change in poi even after taking the rings and scope off several times

EtR it's very hard to get those lined up properly i found i was very disapointed with them , and so went back to factory ruger mounts as they are about as good as you can get, no change in poi even after taking the rings and scope off several times

Thanks for the tip off - like all things, I guess they're cheap (ish) for a reason...... just trawling for ideas.....

cheers lads.
and its just a cracking rifle, the trigger will be fettled tomorrow in the daytime as i need to spend time on here looking for a scope :).

have you seen the pictures,
:)

bob.

nice rifle i seem to remember mine looking a bit like that once :-|
EtR those rings won't work as you need two different heights for a 77mk2

i'll get there lads,

no need to panic just yet,

i have the following glass and rifles to sort out.

the rifles.

308 ruger m77MKII......... stalking and range work and fox.

243 tikka 590....stalking and foxing when needed.

20 tactical custom built on a mini mauser action...............foxing and long range bunnies.

22lr cz.......... bunnies, and range days

17hmr cz............. binnies and range days

the scopes.

zeiss conquest 6.5/20x50 rapid z 600 varmint.

zeiss 4.5/14x44 mc

S&B german 8x56

bushnell sportsman 4/12x40

ns 4/12x50

all are 1" scopes.so ill have a think on what they need to be on.

Back