230BES Electronic Digital Safe
1) Remove plastic round tab located on Digital plate to expose keyhole.
2) Insert Emergency key into keyhole.
3) Turn key counter clockwise to positive stop position.
4) With key in position, turn Safe knob clockwise to Open door.
5) Uncover battery compartment located in back of door and install 4 x AA batteries.
SETTING USER CODE NOTE: The Factory Preset code is 123456.
1) Open door.
2) Press the Reset button on hinge side of door back. Yellow light will illuminate.
3) With Yellow light ON, enter your Code (up to 8 digits).
4) Press * key.
5) Code is set when a tone is emitted and Yellow light turns off.
NOTE: After setting code, TEST with door OPEN. To reset Code repeat above steps.
RESETTING EMERGENCY CODE
1) With door Open, remove batteries from battery compartment.
2) Press # Key for 5 seconds to cancel existing Emergency code.
3) Re-insert batteries.
4) Press 0 key twice.
5) Press Reset button. Yellow light will illuminate, with two tones emitted.
6) With Yellow light ON, enter your Code (up to 8 digits).
7) Press * key. Code is set when tone is emitted and Yellow light turns off.
NOTE: For Security reasons the Emergency code should be different from User code.
NOTE: After resetting Emergency code you must reset User code.
1) Enter Code on Digital pad.
2) Press # key.
3) When Green light illuminates, turn knob clockwise to open door.
NOTE: Safe will auto-lock after 4 seconds after Green light turns off.
NOTE: If Green light is On with door closed, turn knob counter clockwise to open door.
NOTE: If an incorrect Code is entered Yellow light will Flash and emit 3 tones.
NOTE: If Code is incorrectly entered 3 times Keypad will auto lock for 3 minutes.
1) Close door.
2) Turn knob Counter Clockwise.
Replace batteries upon Red light illumination when opening Safe. Do not touch keypad until batteries are replaced to retain existing Codes.
To ensure Security, duplicates of Emergency Keys are NOT available.