Available: ROE and WILD BOAR SYNDICATE

Solwaystalker

I have one place available on my Syndicate land this year (approx 2000 acres)
Roe stalking is on a challenging hillside with steep rides and valleys through
20 year forest blocks with rides cut through to 5 highseats , another 5 seats
will be put in place in April
A new seat will be put up for Wild Boar for members use, and will be fed by myself , any boar shot
will belong to me but can be bought by the member ,any deer shot are kept by the member
Shotgun shooting is allowed on the hill for grouse ,snipe ,woodcock , also have a duckpond we hope to
work on this year
Insurance is needed and level one preferred
£800 per year
Depending on replies i may not answer every PM , But will post when place is filled

Thanks
Colin

I have one place available on my Syndicate land this year (approx 2000 acres)
Roe stalking is on a challenging hillside with steep rides and valleys through
20 year forest blocks with rides cut through to 5 highseats , another 5 seats
will be put in place in April
A new seat will be put up for Wild Boar for members use, and will be fed by myself , any boar shot
will belong to me but can be bought by the member ,any deer shot are kept by the member
Shotgun shooting is allowed on the hill for grouse ,snipe ,woodcock , also have a duckpond we hope to
work on this year
Insurance is needed and level one preferred
£800 per year
Depending on replies i may not answer every PM , But will post when place is filled

Thanks
Colin

hello colin, i have sent a pm. cheers

Hey,

I'am from Largs,having all gun license and loads of experience.
Please contact me as I'am looking for a new syndicate.

Michael

Hi Colin,

Certain as this is 2 days old now it'll have been filled but nothing ventured etc! I've L1 and am in the last throes of L2. Have to say I don't have a shotgun as my interest lies mainly with stalking.

Regards

Si

Thanks for all the enquiries guys ,ive not been able to reply to all
One place has been filled , but another place is available after a
member pulling out due to needing a hernia op :cry:

Hey,

Michael

Well Michael it might pay you to follow the site rules FIRST!! No introduction and your first post is can I have !! Please read the site rules as I doubt you will recieve a posative response from any established member when they have no idea who you are.

I am interested but would be grateful for cull figures over the last 3 years by sex and species and also info on stalker numbers plus culls per stalker. I have DMQ/DSC level 2. Happy not be able to shoot my share but happy to do the hard work re does/hinds just not so keen if a distant living member of a local syndicate.

Hey,

Michael

Welcome to the site Michael, but as this is your first post and you have NOT followed the site rules by placing an intro it is unlikely you will get much of a response from fellow members.

If you wish to be a member of this fast growing and popular site please post the appropriate introduction in the intro thread.

Thank you

Sikamalc

Back