NOW ALL SOLD!
I am having a New Year clear out and have the following items for sale (you'll gather from the list that I don't like carrying bags and I prefer dragging deer!):
1. Harkila Fenja roe sack. This is unused and as new. £50 collected or 2nd class parcel post. SOLD TO ERIC THE RED subject to payment & collection.
2. Rifle drag bag / range mat. Olive green 50" drag bag, folds out into a 68"x36" padded range mat with interchangeable LH/RH pocket and ammunition holder. All the necessary clips, straps etc, plus enough external MOLLE loops to hold an army's worth of kit or shrubbery. Perfect for a black rifle. Hardly used and in perfect condition. £60 collected or 2nd class parcel post. ON HOLD FOR SOMEONE.
3. Helmet camera. Oregon ATC3K SportCam waterproof video camera with mountings for head, scope, dog or almost anything else. Comes with 2gb SD card, external monitor cable, USB cable and full instruction in zipped pouch. Only ever used for 30sec test in the garden. £25 posted. SOLD TO SANIBEL686 subject to payment.
4. Redeye waist pack in Realtree AP. 6 litre main compartment with pocket for a hydration bladder, plus front organiser pocket and side pockets. Padded hip belt. Loads of room for a day's hill stalking kit. Unused. £25 posted. SOLD TO ERIC THE RED subject to payment & collection.
5. Barbour X-Large green neoprene shooting gloves with fold-back fingers. Unused. £8 posted. SOLD TO WILLIE GUNN subject to payment.
6. Fly Net \ hanging tube for deer. This is a green insect mesh tube 8' long with a series of 28" reinforcing rings along its length, with a hanging loop and place to insert a hook at one end and a drawstring at the other, giving enough space for a good red stag, a couple of smaller deer, a daisy chain of muntjac or even a giant boar. Squeezes into its own carrying bag for storage. Stupidly expensive when new. £25 posted. SOLD TO MUDMAN subject to payment.
Post on thread if you want to buy something, then send me a PM in case I forget to check the thread! PayPal or bank transfer preferred. PM me if you need to ask a question. Also advertised on another forum so don't dither!
I will also have a Boxx 5-rifle safe (150Hx35Wx25D) with dual locks and locking internal ammunition compartment at £80 collected and a Brattonsound 3-shotgun safe (130Hx21.5Wx20D) with dual locks for sale at £50 collected (BRATTONSOUND ON HOLD FOR ERIC THE RED), as soon as my new Portaloo-sized safe arrives.
More items (scopes, scope rings, powder, dies etc) to follow once I get onto sorting out the re-loading room, as I'm having a major calibre change round and losing the .223 and .300WM in favour of 6mm, 7mm and .458WM (the sacred .270W is staying though!)