What's a good App ?

I have installed Ballistic FTE, (Field Tactical Edition) I haven't had a chance to try it on long ranges but so far far it's been pretty much spot on up to 200m!

The great thing with this version is that it can pull in local weather conditions and also factor in the angle to the target and update accordingly.

The HUD feature is also a great help!

Here's a link to the website:
http://ballistic.zdziarski.com/

edit: looks like mel beat me to it! :D

I use "i-snipe" sometimes, which i find to be a very easy to use and helpful app, i think its cheaper so it depends how much detail you are looking for.
if its just trajectory graphs and tables you want, i-snipe has everything you will need and has a good database of cartridges.

Ballistic FTE is a very good app also.

I have FTE as well also have Swarovski app ok if you have Swaro scope also iStrelok though FTE seams more accurate but iStrelok gives you reticle drop charts for more scopes than the Swaro app does

For a freebee Strelok isn't bad but you do need to know your velocity and the bullet BC. It has the ret's of each of the scopes I own in the database.

+1 for Ballistic FTE, not the cheapest but is very good. Its on the money out to 600yds or so, with my load anyways. Past that i needed to tweak velocity to get FTE to match the rifle.

Back