Novice Member!

Alistair1984

Hi all, just signed up to the site today, after taking my first ever deer with Buckbones from the site. Im from merseyside area and have been shooting in form or another for most of my life. Deer stalking is something I've intended to do for a long time, but only just got round to!! Now I'm hooked!! Im lucky enough to have several thousand acres on my door step for fox and vermin control which i use a .22-250 for. Also I'm ten minutes away from Altcar Rifle Ranges where I do a bit of target shooting with a few bigger calibres. Unfortunately there are very few stalking opportunities around me that I know of. Looking to do DSC 1 in the not too distant future, but any pointers or advice are greatly wellcomed!!!

hi mate looks a lovely animal that, those wont come round too often will you be mounting the head at all?. you will learn alot off here and there are some cracking guys on here and you will get more invites in time,atb wayne.

Welcome, you'll fine lots of great information on here and a fantastic group of members too.

Welcome

Losing battle to resist any poor taste comments about Liverpudlians having extensive shooting experience! My only defence is that I spent a good few years there in the 80's and had friends on the Tactical Firearms Unit:oops: Sorry, couldnt help me self!

Genuine welcome, sure you will find forum interesting. Any DSC questions in particular, please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Back