Thread: hattrick

went stalking at first venue of the day and had 1 doe,most times i go there i always see them off boundries,is only about 8 fields,anyway i went stait to next venue,there is always foxes around,most ive seen is 7,usually i let them go because the deer are priority,as i had one roe doe in the bag i would go for a fox if one appeared,3rd field i seen a pair heading up and across the field,i sat down,extended bipod to sit n shoot,they got to around 200yds nearing the hedge,whistled and they stopped,shot the vixen,the dog made a short dash,stopped and looked back then started trotting away and i nailed him on the move.about 6 fields on i seen another,nuked him aswell,was a huge dog,biggest ive seen for a while,was eventful morning

Nicely done I'm Chippenham side of Bath, shot a big bugger the other night as well but no tail on him (well fur anyway)

i bypass chippenham going to where i shot them

always nice to get a bit extra when your out

Ah I see, all my permission is on my doorstep between Bath and Chippenham. Went stalking with a chap from Bristol quite a few years back now who had some permission right on the edge of Bath, was some cracking ground, wouldnt think it being that close to the city.

good going

sounds like it was a productive morning on two fronts got some nice meat for the freezer and took out some charlie in the process good going may those days last

Good effort swaro keep at them mate