Medal head

6pointer

Well it should only be a few weeks till the 2011 trophies are place on the pages f the shooting time by the CIC commission.
So lets have it who from this site will be on it and what did you get species.

PS ANY ONE KNOW WHEN IT IS THEY GO TO PRINT.

Well done mate looks like a few for Scotland just had a pm from a SCOTLAND SHOT BUCK AT 180+ No wounder they keep them separated in the ST i am sure Scotland will have the most Golds again.

Apparently roe next week, Scottish week after then the rest the following week. I have a gold red stag although will be under Euston estate rather than down to yours truly (but it's going on my wall!!!!)

I got a silver and a bronze in my first year:)

with another two being assessed at the moment, wont make gold i dont think but hopefully atleast one other medal of some kind:)

+1 with CZ452, more pics please! I know trophies aren't everyones cup of tea, but if you've been fortunate enough to shoot medal standard beasts I for one would appreciate the chance to admire them also. Many thanks.
ATB Lee

Well done mate looks like a few for Scotland just had a pm from a SCOTLAND SHOT BUCK AT 180+ No wounder they keep them separated in the ST i am sure Scotland will have the most Golds again.
I know of a lad apparently shot 4
Very impressive considering the bad winters we've had up here

Mine looks tiny compared to some of your lads trophys but a wee gold is still a gold.

scan0001-1.jpg

Medals2011gold.jpg

Back