posting from mobile??

r judd

hi, i have a problem. i can view the site read anything and do anything but i cannot write posts or reply to posts from my mobile?? (android).
i dont think it is a problem with my phone as i visit other forums and use as normal.
does anyone know if the forum can be used from smartphones??
cheers ben

Re. this mobile android post..... apologies as it's hard to sort out the adjective from the noun/proper noun here .... perhaps this sort of comms. query should be channelled to the technical forum.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/forumdisplay.php/48-Site-Help-Problems

Sorry if I've failed to understand the problem, but I'm sure CSL/Admin can clear these by PM.

This should have read directly to Admin by PM ..... it was put in the right forum but my netbook truncates the display ..... so doesn't display the source forum in full.

Perhaps I should be worried about this and change my kit. On second thoughts, I'll live with it. :D

hi, i have a problem. i can view the site read anything and do anything but i cannot write posts or reply to posts from my mobile?? (android).
i dont think it is a problem with my phone as i visit other forums and use as normal.
does anyone know if the forum can be used from smartphones??
cheers ben

I too have this problem. I have a Nokia N8. Should i be entering a different site address to get onto the mobile version?

ATB

Rob
243Sako

Back