Hi Everyone,
    First time on the site so please bear with me - I have been looking over the forum for a while now and read some interesting discussion points and I have often thought about joining so I could add my bit and so there we are - I have now signed in. I live in Northumberland and forestry is my profession. Been shooting all my life mainly rough game and vermin - shotgun and .22 rimfire. In the last couple of years I have moved over to fox and deer control and completed the DSC level 1. For the foxes I use a mannlicher mountain pro hunter in .223 and the deer a sako 75 syn stainless in .243 both fitted with harris bipod, T4 mods and Leupold scopes. I use ballistic tips on all 50gr and 95gr respectively - oh dear I hear some of you say - I have read your comments on BT's and deer. Look forward to chatting more, bye for now.

welcome aboard

Welcome to a fellow northerner. Lots of good info and laughs.

Welcome to the site.

Im a newbie myself but have been made very welcome. There are some good threads going and plenty of opinions - ive changed my mind about a few things based on strong arguments from others so its all good.

Welcome aboard W16OEN..

BT's on deer... tutut.....