Protection vest for Deerdogs

Baron, please forgive my ignorance of Germanic forms of address or even basic German language and tolerate my daft question :D

What does the word "Brustumfang" mean or refer to, in the sizing of the dog vests? in the web-link you gave.

Baron, please forgive my ignorance of Germanic forms of address or even basic German language and tolerate my daft question :D

What does the word "Brustumfang" mean or refer to, in the sizing of the dog vests? in the web-link you gave.

Like the girl in your picture dogs come in different sizes too!

It means "chest measurement" or girth but I see you have the answer already.

Chest measurement or girth.

That's what Google translate led me to think too.

And.... Silly me, mixed up cms and inch. :rolleyes:

46cms is the small size and it will fit a mature nearly spannable terrier.

Last edited:
Maar jullie beiden moeten niet vergeten dat het door mij aanbevolen vest een 4* recommendatie heeft van WuH. Dat was voor mij de reden het aan te bevelen.

RiaAugusttherut.jpg

Deer Vehicle Collision.

I was also going to say my wee Bavarian bitch is in season and i was going to breed her with old buck my Hungarian Wire haired Vizsla. But tried to find out if this cross has been successful before.

Typed in to the Internet Hairy Bavarian and ended up with a big woman who had never seen a razor with no clothes on. So have decided against the cross.

:eek:

Last edited:
Unless you are tracking a wounded boar there is no need for a protective vest.
I have a Tuskproof vest for the Kopov that i bought after he had near contact with a boar. A vest is cheaper than the £400 pound vets bill to get him sewn up.
As there becomes more wildboar in the UK and more wounded to track , then a vest for the dog comes into its own. Plus the boar proof trousers for the dog handler.
I was working my cocker on a pheasant shoot on Wednesday when he was nearly mowed down by a boar that came full speed from our left. The boar missed the cocker by inches and i had one very worried cocker who would not leave my side for a half hour.

I was working my cocker on a pheasant shoot on Wednesday when he was nearly mowed down by a boar that came full speed from our left. The boar missed the cocker by inches and i had one very worried cocker who would not leave my side for a half hour.

A novel way of teaching them to walk to heel.

RiaAugusttherut.jpg

Deer Vehicle Collision.

I was also going to say my wee Bavarian bitch is in season and i was going to breed her with old buck my Hungarian Wire haired Vizsla. But tried to find out if this cross has been successful before.

Typed in to the Internet Hairy Bavarian and ended up with a big woman who had never seen a razor with no clothes on. So have decided against the cross.

:eek:
at first i thought you were writing a letter to someone called vehicle collision:D

Back