Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not out stalking?

Not out stalking?

There are currently 75 members online and not out stalking. Are you all as frustrated as as I am to be confined to barracks? My excuse is working for a Health and Safety course/project of all things, whats yours? What a perfect afternoon for a stalk!

not having the money to pay for fuel to get out stalking,

i am helping the roofers finally finish the roof to my extension.
    i am on a tea break but thats time up now.... back to work

My excuse is it's a 460 mile round trip to my stalking ground so usually it's a full weekend of a job. Plus, I've been out foxing 3 times this week already so today I'm spending some time with the family.... typing this between helping Jack with his homework, listening to Becca read and getting up every half hour to baste the Sunday roast.

(and listening to the wife complaining about how tired she is)

Excuse me a moment, I just need to lift my legs while she hoovers underneath me
    Last edited by Si; 22-01-2012 at 17:25. Reason: had to lift my feet up mid post
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Been out for a walk through the woods and had my fix.. Plenty of Fallow about and as you say the weathers great..

Boots off its nice to catch up with whats been happening on here..
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

weather i ***** and wages have not come through, had to cancel some level 2 stalks because of it with another site member.
    Really peed off about it.
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

popping out in a minute for a troublesome fox the deer will wait as i have been having difficulty catching up with this one ,atb wayne

Heading out with the lamp later, just been a lazy bugger this weekend.

Well, I say working on a Health and Safety course but I've been off and on the SD for most of day! Theres only so much you take on slips, trips and falls after all!! Had a walk with the dogs and got some air.