Not out stalking?

JVR.243

There are currently 75 members online and not out stalking. Are you all as frustrated as as I am to be confined to barracks? My excuse is working for a Health and Safety course/project of all things, whats yours? What a perfect afternoon for a stalk!

My excuse is it's a 460 mile round trip to my stalking ground so usually it's a full weekend of a job. Plus, I've been out foxing 3 times this week already so today I'm spending some time with the family.... typing this between helping Jack with his homework, listening to Becca read and getting up every half hour to baste the Sunday roast.

(and listening to the wife complaining about how tired she is)

Excuse me a moment, I just need to lift my legs while she hoovers underneath me
:D

Last edited:
Been out for a walk through the woods and had my fix.. Plenty of Fallow about and as you say the weathers great..

Boots off its nice to catch up with whats been happening on here..

popping out in a minute for a troublesome fox :thumb:the deer will wait as i have been having difficulty catching up with this one ,atb wayne

Well, I say working on a Health and Safety course but I've been off and on the SD for most of day! Theres only so much you take on slips, trips and falls after all!! Had a walk with the dogs and got some air.

Snoozing & being idle. Got all my stuff ready this morning, for midweek this week onward, in Galloway stalking. Be back home again next Sunday p.m. :tiphat:

Super sunday footy and last night shift tonight :p

Finish work at 6am home for a cuppa then out In the highseat for the back of 7 :thumb:

in the head banging process of starting to try get my own stalking,FAC, and revision for level one so not possible for me to get out just now else i would be, but things are looking up got a day out with a site member begining of march,hopfuly get level one booked for end of febuary when i phone up tomorrow and soon be able to get out. :)

Got 5 Roe this morning and couldn't get a 'leave pass' for this afternoon! Thought I'd cook a nice sunday roast Gressingham duck instead and earn some well needed brownie points!:D
MS:)

Back