from the wilds of suffolk

s.stimson

Hello from Suffolk, I have been viewing this forum for some time now and thought I should become an honest member so to speak. I've been shooting for a little over 10 years now in most forms of shooting, both rifle and shotgun, but the one area of shooting that to date I have not ventured into is deer stalking. So with a bit of reading under my belt, dsc1 course booked and an accompaned stalk booked I thought that the icing on the cake would be signing up for this august forum.

Hello to all.

Simon

Hello from Suffolk, I have been viewing this forum for some time now and thought I should become an honest member so to speak. I've been shooting for a little over 10 years now in most forms of shooting, both rifle and shotgun, but the one area of shooting that to date I have not ventured into is deer stalking. So with a bit of reading under my belt, dsc1 course booked and an accompaned stalk booked I thought that the icing on the cake would be signing up for this august forum.

Hello to all.

Simon

Welcome the site, I hope you get some usefull information and look forward to reading some of your post's

all the best
Paul (DTD)

Back