dsc1 passed today

mereside

yippee dsc1 passed today at donnington deer services and they where great so well chuffed ,atb wayne

Well done Wayne:thumb: All being well I'll be sitting mine in May ,although a good bit of studying to be done before then.

hw do you want a jelen cd and donnington book for you studying its free i wont need it now mate i would like to pass it on,atbwayne

Wayne thanks a lot mate ,package came today just need to do my bit now:thumb: and try and work out how this call works:oops:

sorry mate been away in scotland stalking just got in i will send a link for you to learn the call ,atb wayne

Just read your post on it mate sounds as if you had a good time up here ,no hurry for the link anyway mate .Cheers Billy

phil you will have a great time,are you doing the full course?. if you are dont eat the week before as you will be brimming with good food before you leave

I love good food!! However, my booking letter said to bring a packed lunch each day!!! (3 day course) Thanks for the encouragement though.

blimey packed lunch ,take one the first day just in case but it was endless venison sausages sausage rolls soup and sandwhiches when we went .good luck on your dsc1 you will have great fun with them very friendly and helpfull atb wayne

Back