best .223 mod?

sean12345

im in the market for a mod for .223. the gentleman that i bought the rifle off was using a T8, i know these are good silencers but dont have the ability to take them apart.

Would like peoples recommendations on whats the best.

The DM80 is fairly light, effective, strippable and competitvly priced especially if you go direct to Dave Mercer.

third eye spartan on a-tec maxim verry light weight and over barrel mod just like t8 but can strip both

ASE Utra CQB and .223 specific , dont need to strip it so one less worry, and very good:D, had the Spartan, beautifully designed but IMHO not as good as the ASE
cheers
craig

just got a ase utra cqb .223 for my tikka,not had it long, already feels good and have no issues at all-glen

I use an ASE utra northstar on my .223 and it does a good job it also sleeves down the barrel to keep the length down.

Daz

Ive got a Wildcat predator 12 compact on my .222, its very quiet but makes the rifle a tad end heavy

Cheers
Ben

i love my lawrence precision A2; it's sooooo light, and the muzzle treading was outstanding
and it's made in england

I use a T8 on mine i know you can't take it apart but they are the quietest on the hill, and a wee squirt of wd 40 keeps it from rusting, they do make the rifle awkward to carry and the balance is all wrong.

I have to of the ase cqb mods and they are superb. As bk said you can use them on 243 also as the exit hole is more then big enough.

Back