Grapevine.

finnbear270

Just thinking how many SD'ers have found work through others on here?, wouldn't surprise me to hear quite a few,I just had a whisper from a friend off here, about a job up Invernessshire, stalking related, but not wholly so, accomodation on estate, & I thought what the heck!, I'll have a punt at it :), (If you're not in it, you can't win it!), made the contact, got the forms back in the post, filled everything in, quite a task in retrospect, as the remit was all encompassing,I won't bore you with the details, but was very pleased & surprised to make the last cut, to the five or so the guy is seeing, my own try is actually over due to my age,as the outgoing incumbent is much younger than I, & is "Trashed" I believe :lol: ....... Ah Well, you can't have your cake and eat it!:lol:

I have not had that opportunity given to me by other members on this site but know others whom have , it could be interesting to work with or for other members given that mutual interests tend to form good friendships and working relationships .

Not this web site, but another well known hunting forum landed me my current job, and it's probably the best job I've ever had!

Last edited:
Back