Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: BDS Press Release, "Gypsy Blood"

Article: BDS Press Release, "Gypsy Blood"

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Absolutely disgusting the way these animals behaved and I don't mean the deer!!! But then, really, what else did we expect from these foul people who are a law unto themselves.

Well done BDS

" not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "

Very well done BDS.I bet however nothing will come of it and the scum will get away without any charges brought against them

Channel 4 will probably pay a barrister to get them off,Plus i wonder how much they got from channel 4 ?

They're a joke, we had them round the back of our work taking copper cable. Had a word with them, phoned the police who explained 'Did they have an Irish accent? yeah that vans got no tax,MOT or insurance - not registered - we've got no chance - happens all the time.' - Allowed to do what they want!!

All i can say is very well done BDS i am glad that someone is taking up the fight against this total inhumane way those deer where treated.

well done BDS but there was more than that law broken,cock fighting,tresspass with a firearm,(so called) bare knuckle fighting,child abuse ect

100% behind you BDS