Thread: hello

hello all my name is gerald and i live on the welsh border in shropshire just by knighton. my experience level is nill as yet soon to be rectofied i have got my f a c with a 243 and a 308 i have just passed my dsc 1 whitch i found to be very informative to some one like me just starting out but i know you all have differant views on this. i also do a bit of part time keepering on local fc woodland for a rough shooting syndicate.the wood holds lots of roe and fallow which i can only shoot with a camera but gives me grate insight into the life of my quarry. so i hope to pick all your brains from time to time

Hi, Gerald,

Iv got no experiance to offer myself but i can say the guys on here are a friendly bunch and you'll get plenty of info too.
    Good luck with your stalking in 2009 and look forward to hearing about it all on here.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)

Welcome to the site. As Dano says, you'll find everyone here very helpful. From my own experience, don't be afraid of asking any questions - there is a wealth of talent on the site.

Welcome aboard Gerald