Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Birthday 30th January

My Birthday 30th January

Thanks to one and all for the birthday wishes. I had a great day.
    My day started at 6 this morning with a 'phone call from my son coming off night shift !! "Happy Birthday Dad, have a look on the door step"
    There on the door step, a card from him, his mrs and the rabbits!! and a litre bottle of Whiskey.
    Then the texts started coming.
    Then my Mrs came out with the present from my daughter, another bottle of whiskey and a humungous bar of cadburys chocolate.
    At 9'o'clock I took the dog out and then went to the Clay ground at Barbury Castle near Marleborough for a round of clays.
    I shot so well, I gave up after 30 clays, I had booked 50 but it got a bit boring so I came home only to find my house decorated with balloons and bannners all over the front of the house courtesy of my daughter, she's the artistic one in my family !!
    Then she came out with a birthday cake with 2 candles on it.
    She said she knew I wouldn't like the full amount as it might be a fire hazard and in any case there wasn't enough room on the cake for the right amount anyway !!
    Then this afternoon I took the dog out again and when I came back I hosed the car down, really pleased too as I didn't find any wings or dings on it, mind you it isn't a month old yet !!
    This evening I've watched a bit of TV, I couldn't tell you what, but it went well with a few glasses of whiskey and some butterkist popcorn !!
    It is now past midnight so birthday over until next year, thank goodness.

Happy belated birthday Edd, sound's like you had fun.

Damn, I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday Eddy, hope it was a good one!

Ho Ho ! it certainly was but I am regretting it now
    My headache seems too big to for the size of my head - must get to the medicine cabinet .

PS Only regretting it slightly now
    Last edited by EMcC; 31-01-2012 at 10:42.

Oh to be 21 again,must have ate to much popcorn !

Atb, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Happy birthday for yesterday

Glad you had a nice time Eddie mate

Hi Ed,a belated Happy Birthday to you and enjoy many more! I have arranged a sponsored Carbon Dating Session for you at Southampton Uni. ...we have to be sure of your age mate!! You can choose the charity,how about Age Concern, ? Don,t forget I have a buck with your name on it All The Very Best,Tony

you kept that hush hush did you not Master ed.

all the very best to you ed,

now is that whey you have a stunning new truck

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

A belated happy birthday Eddy.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.