Hello all

First i have for sale my

TFgear force 8 bivvy this is as brand new has only had my son sleep in the garden with the bivvy. so there are some muddy foot prints on the inside but that is all. i also have a set of wide top pegs to make it easyer to put the pegs in hard ground. and the bivvy all folds down into a nice neat bag.

•Erect in under 20 seconds
•Totally waterproof – no other bivvy offers this level of protection
•Heavy duty materials will give years of service
•Built in groundsheet ensures total protection
•Porch gives extra storage and shelter
•Super strong ribs will combat the worst gales and heavy winds
•Twin skinned – extra warm in winter – cool in the summer

I have a three legged bedchair in relaltree effect it has a foot cover at one end also a built in pillow and has a side zip bag to put anything in when out fishing.

I have a barrow to carry all the kit you could think of down to the bank for your fishing trip

and last of all i have a folding carp chair so you can sit out in the sun without having to get the bedchair out of the bivvy.

all this gear is as brand new with allmost zero use as after i brought all this gear i became disabled and could no longer carry all this gear to spend days down at the lake.
All this lot cost me hundreds and i am asking for £275 the lot

Please feel free to ask any questons or ask for any more pics and i will do my best to answer all questons. As the size of all this gear this is only cash on collection or i maybe able to meet within reasonable distance from salisbury.

thank you kindly for looking