Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all!

Hello all!

Hi everyone, previously editor of Sporting Shooter, I now work in the editorial dept at Blaze Publishing, publishers of Sporting Rifle, Modern Gamekeeping, Clay Shooting, Airgun Shooter, Gun Trade News, etc. We've recently also taken on responsibility for publishing the official Journal of the NRA. I'm a keen photographer, and have done some video of shooting sports.

I do a bit of shooting when I can find the time - very mixed and mostly rough (very!), including ferreting, pigeons, rabbits etc and the occasional day "walking up grouse" on Skye which is really just an excuse to walk around the hills with a gun as the grouse are few and far between. I've done a small amount of stalking, mostly reds on an annual trip to Tarvie near Pitlochry.

I own a couple of 12-bores, a CZ .17HMR and a Tikka .243. Oh, and multiple air rifles!

Look forward to chatting,

Welcome James.

I hope you have a thick skin as you will be held personally responsible for any and all errors any of those publicatiions may make....

Oh yeah, you will also be lynched for opinions published too. Enjoy your stay.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Hi Brian, yes I expected that - you get used to it! On the plus side, it's always good to get feedback about the mags, and suggestions for what people would like to see covered (now I'm really asking for it!)

Welcome James...........hope you find the time to enjoy the DS forum because it sounds as if your a busy man

Welcome to the site, your a brave man

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Thought your name looked familiar.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Loving Sporting Rifle layout.

Welcome james your earliest articles helped shape my love for rifles.
    respect. john

hi james welcome to the site pretty sure weve met
    im sure you were involved in the countryman challenge a couple of years back
    you would know Don and Roe from just above me .
    regards pete .

Welcome, always nice to have another ferreter around!