What's it worth

also depends on how exciting the ground is, it may be 750 acres, but if the deer stalking is boring and all done in one part from a highseat, then it's pretty blah..mind you, if it's nice varied field and woodland with stalking and maybe even pheasant shooting rights included, then great...personally I'd top out at £1,000 - but that's based on what I'd pay in Scotland, don't know what prices are like in Y'shire

Suppose it depends on a lot of factors, how much are you willing to pay and are you intending to tender for it?

£1000 absolute maximum, £3000 seems absolutely crazy.

your all on drugs !!!!!

750 acres give the farmer half the meat and he should be happy.
if its an agent £1000 thanks. you wont shoot 30 next year will you ??? or does it have 10,000 acres next door.

gosh no wonder none of you can afford to shoot, you sell the land to yourselves before you even see it....

incoming helmuts on

f,

your all on drugs !!!!!

750 acres give the farmer half the meat and he should be happy.
if its an agent £1000 thanks. you wont shoot 30 next year will you ??? or does it have 10,000 acres next door.

gosh no wonder none of you can afford to shoot, you sell the land to yourselves before you even see it....

incoming helmuts on

f,

I am soooooo with you on that one bud

Really :eek::eek: Whys that? I'd like to understand your reasoning

FC Ground - They are looking at approx £100 a beast (even for roe). Taking the 30 cull as genuine FC would be asking £2500 - £3000 as a guide price and they would have a list of persons tendering .
Fountain Forestry - I believe all their leases are in the region of £5/acre and get plenty takers.
Tilhill - Around £4/acre
Put an advert on here 750 acres/30 roe - 5/6 rifles at £500/rifle and in your inbox would be full in minutes.

Cheers Dude. I have to say I agree with the other posts on here eg CBS. I wouldn't have that kind of money so thats me out. Happy days

Ask the deer managers who were laid off last week if it is "old news"?

"i work for fountains and as of Wednesday they went bust! affecting so many smaller companies as well i should imagine. "​

Last edited:
Back