Thread: hello all

hello all

I found out about about this forum from a friend just the other day... i turned on my computer and looked it up. I was very impressed with what i was reeding. There seems to be alot of very helpfull people out there..
    I am pretty new to stalking , did my dsc 1 at Barronscourt N Ireland in feb 2008 , about 30 miles west from where i live.
    I am a keen wildfowler and do most of my shooting on lough Neagh, but have over this last couple of years grown a ( my wife says "obsession") very healthy interest in stalking. I have been on a couple of stalks with other stalkers and cant wait to get out there myself..
    I have a Steyr .223rem which I shoot alot of foxes for local farmers with, seems to be a good tool for the job....... I reciently bought a stalking rifle, still waiting on the return of the FAC (whats new in NI ) its a Howa 1500 in .270 , most of my stalking will be Reds. Hope it up to the job..
    Im sure i will get to know some of you guys in the future and am looking forward to learning some usefull stuff...

Welcome to the forum Mcstalk.

welcome to the site mcstalk,i shot on lough neagh last january with 2 fellas last mate may have done his dsc1 with you at baronscourt.there are some really helpfull members on here,enjoy mate.

Glad to see you made it,plenty of helpfull lads on hereand always lots of interesting debates.
    A.T.B. The scudd.