snowing hard in buxton

Deanandrew64

Hi All
We got heavy snow in buxton, derbyshire started about 1-30 pm and still coming down about two inches so far, that put and end to any hopes of shooting today, anyone else got snow and frost?

Horrible, wet, sleet and snow showers but nothing lying. Mind you 34 mins in and scotland are in the lead :D

Just come back over the A66, -2°C and raining, never seen that before. The snow started once I got to the A1

Clear blue sky and -11 today. -14 at the moment and down to -20 tonight. The heated water bowls in my kennels had ice round the edges last night. Hope the snow has gone by next weekend as I'm coming over to Derbyshire to pick up a pup.

This evenings doe ambush, me and Breeze + client out in it.... the deer were not. LOL
008.jpg

007-2.jpg

Yep, Whaley Bridge is pretty bad. Cold Springs clay shoot is going to be interesting but was hoping to go to Brassington

just been outside and dug the drive off and around the van its five inches deep on top of the wheelie bin now and still coming down -2 outside and no sign of rain, think its going to let up soon as i could hear planes going over so must be clear high up

that elastic still holding up to the strain though, if dreams come true it snap asap, looking forward to some fall out

I'm praying for snow I have a disco 3 that I want to sell and need the bad weather to get some interest

I'm praying for snow I have a disco 3 that I want to sell and need the bad weather to get some interest
should have bought a hilux, advertised mine on auto trader and had 30 calls in 3 hours, one from a chap in south africa who wanted to inport it for his ranch..

Just took dogs out had had to clear the door way to get back in and door shut. The snow was over a foot up the door. Real life blizzard going on here. Drifts forming in the driveway and just off the patio so will see what morning brings. Doubt the road will be passable for lots of cars by then. In the 25 years Mum and Dad have lived here we have seen the snow plough twice. Last time it was this bad was the night they moved in here. By morning there was over 3 foot of frozen snow in the driveway so solid foot prints were only about 1/2" deep on the surface.

Just checked by opening the door and yep it's up the door again by about 5" and still blowing and snowing.

Back