Thread: Swaro 6X42 & Bushnell Legend for sale

Swaro 6X42 & Bushnell Legend for sale

Swarovski 6 X 42 Habict think its a 4A ret,nice condition,no marks,immaculate glass,has bikini covers,blued steel by the look of it.....350.00 posted RMSD,i'm selling it because itwas on a .22lr that ive sold.

Bushnell Legend,phillipines glass,very crisp,5-15X40 mildot,as new boxed,sat in my shooting box for the last 3 years........150 posted RMSD.

Not clever enough to attach pictures yet,if you need them send me your email.

Thanks for looking...

the bushnell is worth 50 to me for my rimmy, if you are interseted let me know

Quote Originally Posted by 308boy View Post

the bushnell is worth 50 to me for my rimmy, if you are interseted let me know
    i think you may like to read this sir,

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

just picked up one of these bushnell scopes to put on my air rifle. there very clear glass and easy worth the money your asking. i wouldnt think twice about using one on a rimfire. for the money the optics are very hard to beat.

i have had lots of different top make scopes. and really rate the legend for the money. good luck with the sale

Thanks Jay yes they are good,and about 200 new,but ive had a switch around and now have IR scopes on all my rifles,if it was IR i'd keep it,

hi, do you still have the bushnell for sale mate.

Yesmr exmarksman... Still for sale..

Bushnell now sold..

Price reduction on the Swarovski 6 X 42 275 posted..or its off to the evilbay .!

I'll take the swaro thanks let me know payment details