Fallow

Nice i see your www. well made web site and really good animals, are most of your animals shot in a park.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the kind comments. This is the first ever film I have ever shot so it was a bit unsteady! I`m looking at buying a set of BogPod sticks that you can attach the Camera to.

Terry - Sorry mate it was a bit unkind I know!

6Pointer - No 90% are wild but the park trophies are of the most interest to foreign clients.

Those are some cracking fallow!!! Whereabouts in the forest are you based?

Thanks for sharing

ATB

Rob
243Sako

Hi Charlie

Nice video mate tie one to a tree for me.

I like the music to is that what you play in your pimped up scooburu :D:D

Wayne,

The poor things been tied up for 18 months! No Scooby for me mate... 3 hours drive to look at it and the bloke announces that he did the engine rebuild/tuning himself and it has been leaking some oil. No sale for him!! Maybe an Evo is more my style :confused:

Wayne,

The poor things been tied up for 18 months! No Scooby for me mate... 3 hours drive to look at it and the bloke announces that he did the engine rebuild/tuning himself and it has been leaking some oil. No sale for him!! Maybe an Evo is more my style :confused:

Ha Ha as long as your feeding him well think how big he will be when I finally get down to see you.
That was a waste of time then mate, I still think the people carrier is the way to go or maybe a bus they way you breed:D

I'm down in Dorch stalking this weekend if your over the boundry and want a brew.

Speak soon mate

Wayne

Last edited:
Back