Attachment 12466Attachment 12457Attachment 12467
PLEASE READ CAREFULY BEFORE SENDING A PM, INOT OFFERING A DAYS DEER STALKING ON RED DEER, IT IS THE CULLING OF A RED DEERAS PART OF THE COURSE.
I have anopportunity for 2 novice/beginner deerstalkers (on separate days) to undertakea beginnerís course in red deer management that will INCLUDE the culling of a large red stag as part of the day GUARANTEED.
The course is a total hands on experience.
There are 3stags two with10 points and one with 12+ points, TO CHOOSE FROM.
THE CULLING OF THESE PARTICULAR ANIMALS TO BE UNDERTAKEN BY THE END OF FEBRUARY IfPOSSIBLE, but further opportunities may be available throughout the year.
My beginner's course has been very popular on the SD. January alone I have had4 beginners all take nothing less than 10 point Stag each.
The course will include:
A certificate will be provided to show youhave had basic training in the red deer management and the successfully culleda deer under supervision.
- Range time on life-size red deer targets from 100 yards out to 250
- Bullet placement and the practice of culling deer in a park environment
- Culling of a red stag under supervision
- Photo opportunities
- Hands on training in the gralloching and
- Training in inspection of the carcass for disease
- Hands on training in skinning and
- Breaking the carcass down into its primary pieces for the larder
- I can provide a rifle if needed.
- You are welcome to use more than one rifle on the range.
Participants will be receive a smallcomplimentary meat package and are also invited to take the stagís head ifdesired.
I can also arrange to have the headprofessionally cleaned and mounted for you at an additional cost.
THIS DAY IS SUITABLE FOR NOVIC/BEGINNERS ONLY, NOT FOR A PROFESSIONAL OREXPERIENCED STALKERS
or more information and costs please PM assoon as possible.
PLEASE READ CAREFULYÖ.There is a group of 8/9 deer together up the top hillin the gorse and my client can not get them down. The stags are among them. Ican guarantee a good animal there is no doubt in this. But the day is aimed atinexperienced stalkers who wish to learn how to cull and prepare a deer withtotal hands on experience. Come with your eyes on and you will have a greatday.
Cheers AndrewAttachment 12455Attachment 12456