Thread: dsc1 at calton moor cancelled

dsc1 at calton moor cancelled

Well just got home to find a letter from NGO to tell me that the course next month at calton moor has been cancelled as there are not enough people on board to fill the course,what a joke after three months revising since october, is there anywhere else near to derbyshire where it can be taken asap?

donnington deersevices is close to you and i think they have a course in march,atb wayne
    Phone 01332 810757

thanks for that will give them a ring tomorrow

Mereside beat me to it/ Donington deer management - great service, did mine there!

Another thumbs up for Donnington, very good course.

David stretton knows his subject and does some good larder gear too.

Very interesting guy to talk to.

thanks for the replies, cant beleive how helpful people have been with getting another booking sorted, fingerws crossed if theres room i book an asessment with David Stretton at donington deer very helpful, also mike at jelen deer has offered me place today but its a bit to far to travel and stay over thanks to everyone for there help and advice

will you lose your deposit from ngo.
    if donnington deer are booked, mike at jelen, runs a bloody good coures with a very good pass rate.
    i did mine with him 4 weeks ago and all the candidates passed.
    it may be a trek, but worth the journey.
    i could give you details of a b+b in chilbolton, 5 mins from jelen offices.
    good luck with you dsc1.

thanks for that, mike offered today but its a long way to travel from buxton and i have a joinery & roofing contracting business to run as well, jelen are a top outfit, great online learning scheme, everyone has been really helpful after the dissapointment at the course being cancelled at such short notice after waiting since october, hopefully i will get a registration form from donington deer tonight and send it off, spoke to ngo this afternoon they sending full payment of 290 in a cheque next week, they said it was cancelled because there were only three people booked on and they needed 14, atb Dean