West Mercia variations

WAYNE DAVIES

Distinguished Member
Hi Guy's
I've read a lot of bad press on here recently about West Mercia turn around times.
I've just put in for a variation for my 6.5x55r, I asked if I could have a it back reasonably quick due to another trip not too far away and the turned it around under two weeks so a big thumbs up:thumb: not quite as quick as they used be in the good old days:old: but surley a step in the right direction.

I personally have always found them to be helpful and once again they have helped me out so thanks guys.

WD

Hi Wayne,
I hope you haven't put in for a 6.5x55r.
I will have those bits ready for you soon, let me know if you want them quickly and i'll stick them in the post from work.

Cheers, Ezzy

Hi Wayne,
I hope you haven't put in for a 6.5x55r.
I will have those bits ready for you soon, let me know if you want them quickly and i'll stick them in the post from work.

Cheers, Ezzy

Hi Stu
:doh: :eek::eek: I hope I haven't, I think it did say 6.5x57r on the ticket but I will just check when I get home

No rush mate I'm sure we can find a reason for you to come down one of these days;)

Wayne, I have seen how things are changing at West Mercia first hand, lap tops for the FEO's and all the forms done in your living room and sent wirelessly to the office at Malvern. I too think things are getting better!

Now as for these cold high seats, are they the ones you put Andy in normally? ;)

Simon

Back