Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muntjacstalker

I wanted to thank Jason aka Muntjacstalker from this site and his colleague Mike for looking after us yesterday. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone else on the forum who were considering a trip on the Muntjac. A friend and I had a great day out with them yesterday, with us both managing to take a Buck. We saw lots of Munties, certainly the most I have seen on any one piece of ground. I had asked Jason if he could find something a little bit special and he did not disappoint.

Thanks Jason, great meeting you both and will certainly be back.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Muntjac Buck.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	452.9 KB 
ID:	12559

Nr Newport (shrops)
    nice buck !!!

sounds like a great outing that is a cracker.

It was a pleasure to stalk with you in very difficult conditions and will be great to have you back however do not expect to get one bigger!!! This is a exceptional trophy and although we have more they didnt get that old by sheer luck.

kind regards

A little bit special, that one sure was
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.

Just out of interest then.. is that a medal?

Looks like it's a bronze could make a silver - can't make out the thickness and length of it's tines

Well done!

I measured it conservativly and it is easy gold,best i have seen for a while.To give you a idea span was 12, length of main beam 12,circumference of coronet 9.5.Picture does not do it justice,it will be one of the best shot this year without doubt.

kind regards