Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pair of parker hale mounts - rahs3 preferably

pair of parker hale mounts - rahs3 preferably

Anyone got any in a drawer somewhere? They'd find a good home on my lovely old dickson PH .270

Got some RALS3 festering in the gun box if they are any good to you. Perhaps not if h=high and l=low!

Thanks for the thought mate - but its high I really need

I'm selling some leupold rings and bases, that were in use on my parker hale 1200

For Sale: Various Scope Rings and Bases - Mostly Leupold

Cheers mate - but I have some weaver bases and decent rings, I just wanted some genuine parker hale ones (I'm sad like that)...

Ive got a pair of Parker Hale RAHS 3 in good condition,havnt got a clue what they are worth though.

No idea mate to be honest - I know the 26mm or 30mm ones go for silly money, but I'm not sure about the 1"? Any idea what you want for them?

OK not silly money 25 posted sir,just had a look on mounts and rings website..ouch!

If you give me a bit I'll get back to you asap mate - one of my shooting buddies has emailed me and thinks he has some, so they'll be free If he doesn't I'll get back to you. I do have a set of functional mounts on it at the moment, but wanted something a bit more original without spending a fortune...

Sadly the prices of P-H stuff has gone up rather steeply over the last year or so. One thing to look out for is the P-H one piece mount meant for the Remington 760 rifle that fits the P-H rifles:-

Offered in 1" and 26mm they are about the same height as the RAHS.3's and can sometimes be picked up cheaper than the rings.

Hope that helps.