Thread: 2ND stalk

2ND stalk

Out in the morning for my second stalk. My first was good although no animals shot, I did see deer and very nearly got to shoot. I decided the shot had too much chance of hitting tree branches so held fire. The info I got from you guy's after asking "Whats expected" was great and really put my mind to rest. So now get up at 3:45 for a 2 hour drive and hopefully onto some fallow. With luck should get to drop one this time. If lucky I'll do a little write up as I enjoy reading other's on here. Surprising what I learn from reading them. Will put up a pic so hope I don't upset anyone with dead animals. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good day. (I'll uncross them before firing).

Good luck, hope it all comes together for you. Atb, Jim.

Good luck this morning Woodmaster, let us know how it goes. I am off sick with man flu so its nice to read about others exploits.

What a great day. Shot my first and 2nd fallow. I'll do a full write up later. Didn't get home till Midnight so knackered now. Write up will be in the correct forum. Thanks for the Luck it worked.

Nice one, hope many more to come.Look forward to reading about it. Atb Jim.

Bit delayed as the first attempt got lost. I'll put it articles and write up's. Hope you enjoy the read.