Thread: Experienced Deer Stalker to join syndicate - local to Inverness

Experienced Deer Stalker to join syndicate - local to Inverness

An experienced deer stalker required to join syndicate. Ideally the candidate should be local to Inverness and have a passion to stalk on a frequent basis. DSC Level 2 Certificate holder & ‘Fit & competent stalker’ from SNH is a must. Please message me with short background of experience, what you are looking for and contact details. Many thanks.

Hi Karen i'm intersested should be moving to Kishorn shortly with my job within Bt, I'm 51 from a game keeper background stalked for the last 30yrs level 1 and now 2{ did not see the need until recently} i can give refrences from 8 different land owners from Dorset to cumbria i have an open ticket with 243 , 308, and 7mm rem mag i have 3 good labs all pick up only one i use for stalking . I did my NSCC with the deer society in 84 and have shot abroad also any other information well just ask
    K C Rimmington

Kevin will you be giving your land up that is in dorset i am sure there will be some willing takers.
    As I get older I have realised that I cannot please everyone. But I find I can easy piss every one off.

I don't know if TJ is home or in Afganistan at the moment. Not seen him on line recently. He is a seasoned stalker, ticks all the boxes and a serving soldier. Distinguished member on here and local to Inverness. Please keep him in mind (Tartanjock)

Karen, Managed to contact Stu. He is interested. His training assignment finishes next month and he is heading north. He is interested. He will contacy you directly. I am sure there are many on here including the site owners who would give the required references for him. All the best with the set up. Pity it was not closer. Jim