Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in level two

Anyone interested in level two

Ive a Idea of on line questions and answers for there level two on the elements 1,2,3 & 4, for those going for Accredited witness stalks and not sure of the typical questions, answers required , straight out of the Accredited Witness guide .

or any problem your not sure of before the stalk glad to help if required .

There are plenty of Aw's on the site who could also put a few problems to rest for those still requiring to finish there level two portfolio

All experts then , so how come when i take people out for the AW stalk they don't have a clue on the questions after all there all written down in plane English .
    This was the reason for this put the post up not that I'm an expert but Ive got the Book with the Questions & answers in it there ain't to many variations to them .

I think its a great idea and would certainly use it when I get on to my level 2

as i am just starting my level 2 i would value it

Level 2

I am seriously thinking of taking Level 2 so I would be interested

I shall hopefully be doing my level 2 this year so me to please

I think what Widows son is trying to say is............ ask questions.
    I dont think he is going to type up everything for everyone else. If you are unsure on the questions for DSC 2......then ask and hopefully you will be rewarded with advice from several AW's.

Thank Christ there is actual life on the other side ,I'm really glad i done the month and a bit in the asylum ,It makes me see things a lot clearer now ,

Thanks Jingzy.

I really thought I was alone .

I meant for those that are going to do there level two and have read through the portfolio looked at the types of questions and are looking for the typical answers .

Just yesterday I spoke with a guy ,we had spoken about his level two which he now has , we got talking about the questions and one came up :

Q: What are the distinct differences on Roe deer between March and April.
    there is more than one answer to this type of question (whats the answer)

This type of questioning isn't meant to catch any one out but can quite easily ,this is the reason behind me posting this topic.

Playing devils advocate here (and I'm not doing level 2 yet, so I may be asking a silly question) but if someone doesn't know what questions are going to be asked of them, then how can they ask for help with the answers?

I know you can download the question bank for level 1, can you do the same for level 2? Reading through that and familiarising oneself with the questions would obviously be a good place to start for anyone going on a stalk with an AW.